Free Stop Cordless Roller Shade
The smoothest FreeStop® roller shade that you can just use a finger to lift up and pull down; no hassles or constant tugging.
Please check the size chart before placing the order.
MOUNT: minimum 3 inch depth required for inside mount. In order to accommodate the cordless mechanism, the actual roller blind is 1/2 inch shorter than the listing size and the fabric is 1 inch shorter than the headrail on both sides.
Yes, for any custom-made size, please contact us.
The length of this blind only come with 72'', it cannot be cut to size, however, you can stop at any position you want.
Please refer to our product listing, we have 23",27",31",33',35",46"W X 72" L.
Please note that the headrail is shorter by 1/2 inch in order to accommodate the cordless mechanism.
You can choose the type of inside mount or outside mount. But if you want to install it to the ceiling, you need to consider the height of the window.
The roller shade is made for indoor use, we strongly suggest customer to install indoor. Installing outside may deteriorate the color.
Unfortunately the free-stop roller shades cannot be trimmed.
Please contact us for the solution.
We strive to make improvement on our products, if you have any questions or suggestions please let us know.
The free-stop roller shade is designed to operate up and down manually, it won't roll up automatically.
Please use the dry towel or cleaning duster to clean. Do not disassemble the product and wash.
Please hang the crooked roller shades for a while and the gravity may help.
Another way to solve the crookedness, you can try ironing the fabric at a very low temperature. Do not iron the fabric at a high temperature.
Limited One Year Warranty from the Date of Purchase.
All of our products are warranted against manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship provided that you are the original purchaser of the product, and the product was installed according to our instructions.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Consumer damages caused by accidents, alterations, abuse of the product, exposure to salt air, misuse, or damages from pets or insects.
• Damages resulting from removal and re-installation in the same or any other window or application, or failure to follow instructions, such as measurement, installation, cleaning, and maintenance.
• Accidental breakage, misuse or other abuse (unless it occurred during shipping)
• Improper cleaning and/or chemical use.
• Normal fading over time e.g. material discoloration, yellowing or cracking of plastic parts.
• Wrong measurements are not covered by the warranty and are not refundable.